- March 9, 2016: Hand over of fully integrated AChILES 4 based tribometer and thermal imaging system at HONDA(Japan)
- February 9, 2015: Hand over of fully integrated AChILES 4 based tribometer system at BUT
- March 23, 2014: AChILES 4.0 released, DEMO is available for download
- December 15, 2013: .NET based AChILES 4.0 reached alpha testing phase
- March 1, 2013: AChILES migration to .NET platform started
- February 10, 2009: AChILES version 3.3, with improved processing and device control
- August 20, 2007: Version 3.2 with high resolution and 30 bit depth imaging support released
- October 20, 2000: First Commercial version 2.0 released
- May 1, 2000: AChILES 1.65.demo released for public testing.
Shiny Computing CZ is a group of independent, highly experienced application developers, specialized in computer graphics, image processing, data analysis, GUI design and computer driven hardware systems, founded at 1999 and represented by Radek Poliščuk.
The most remarkable result of our efforts is Project AChILES, which resulted into a full-featured laboratory system for colorimetric measurement of interference thickness in various materials. The software is based on original algorithms created during research of elastohydromic lubrication in rolling bearings, carried out during collaboration with EHL research group at Faculty of mechanical engineering, Brno University of Technology.
This web site is dedicated not only to AChILES, but also to other projects carried by members of our group.
In many cases, results of our member work are important part of products or solutions provided by our partners
- Brno University of Technology - Tribology research group
- Wedeven Associates inc - WAM edition of AChILES
- JTEKT corp - BigBertha analytical and life time prediction software
- CzechMachines s.r.o. - control systems for printing industry
- TRIBOTEC, spol. s r.o. - intelligent railway and streetcar flange lubrication